Expert Teachers at KSEEBSolutions.com has created Karnataka 2nd PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers Solutions, Notes, Guide Pdf Free Download of 2nd PUC Biology Textbook Questions and Answers, Model Question Papers with Answers, Study Material 2020-21 in English Medium and Kannada Medium are part of 2nd PUC Question Bank with Answers. Here KSEEBSolutions.com has given the Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Karnataka State Board NCERT Syllabus 2nd Year PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers Pdf.
Students can also read 2nd PUC Biology Model Question Papers with Answers hope will definitely help for your board exams.
Karnataka 2nd PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers
- Chapter 1 Reproduction in Organisms
- Chapter 2 Sexual Reproduction in Flowering Plants
- Chapter 3 Human Reproduction
- Chapter 4 Reproductive Health
- Chapter 5 Principles of Inheritance and Variation
- Chapter 6 Molecular Basis of Inheritance
- Chapter 7 Evolution
- Chapter 8 Human Health and Disease
- Chapter 9 Strategies for Enhancement in Food Production
- Chapter 10 Microbes in Human Welfare
- Chapter 11 Biotechnology: Principles and Processes
- Chapter 12 Biotechnology and its Applications
- Chapter 13 Organisms and Populations
- Chapter 14 Ecosystem
- Chapter 15 Biodiversity and Conservation
- Chapter 16 Environmental Issues
Karnataka 2nd PUC Biology Blue Print of Model Question Paper
Karnataka 2nd PUC Biology Design of the Question Paper
Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes (of which 15 minutes for reading the question paper)
Max. Marks: 70
The weightage of the distribution of marks over different dimensions of the question paper shall be as follows:
2nd PUC Biology Weightage to Objectives:
Note: 1% or 2% variation is allowed per objective.
Note: Variation of one mark per chapter/unit is allowed. However the total marks should not exceed 105.
2nd PUC Biology Weightage to forms of questions:
2nd PUC Biology Weightage to level of difficulty:
- Questions should be clear, unambiguous understandable and free from grammatical errors.
- Questions which are based on same concepts, law, fact etc. and which generate the same answer should not be repeated under different forms (VSA, SA and LA)
We hope the given Karnataka 2nd PUC Class 12 Biology Question Bank with Answers Solutions, Notes, Guide Pdf Free Download of 2nd PUC Biology Textbook Questions and Answers, Model Question Papers with Answers, Study Material 2020-2021 in English Medium and Kannada Medium will help you.
If you have any queries regarding Karnataka State Board NCERT Syllabus 2nd Year PUC Class 12 Biology Question Bank with Answers Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.