Students can Download Class 3 English Chapter 7 Keep Fit, Notes Pdf, KSEEB Solutions for Class 3 English helps you to revise the complete Karnataka State Board Syllabus and score more marks in your examinations.
Karnataka State Syllabus Class 3 English Chapter 7 Keep Fit
2. Let us remember :
1. A cool mouth and warm feet live long.
2. After dinner sit a while, after supper walk a mile.
3. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
4. Laughter is the best medicine.
4. Have you ever been to a Hospital?
Have you ever consulted a doctor during illness?
What comes to your mind when you hear the word ‘hospital’ ? close your eyes, Think, recall and write down the words in the space given below.
3. case paper
6. Operation theatre
8. X-ray room
5. Match the words with the correct pictures. Say the words aloud. (Matched Answers by drawing lines correspondingly)
6. Circle the word that does not belong to the group:
First aid box
8. Imagine that you are a doctor. Which of the following materials do you wish to keep with you in a first aid box? Write the names of the materials in th space given.
15. O.R.S. Packets
9. Preparation of Healthcard. Sit in pairs and prepare a Health Record Card of your friend.
Put a ✓or a ✗ on the Health Record.
11. Do’s and Don’ts during illness : Read the statements. Put ✓ mark if it is True for you or put ✗ mark if it is not True.
12. The letters are jumbled. Rearrange them in a proper order.
1. mdience = ________
2. pihotsla = ________
3. ruspy = ________
4. dloc = ________
5. ucgho = ________
6. rfvee = ________
1. mdience = medicine
2. pihotsla = hospital
3. ruspy = syrup
4. dloc = cold
5. ucgho = cough
6. rfvee = fever