Expert Teachers at KSEEBSolutions.com has created Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers Solutions, Notes, Guide Pdf Free Download of 1st PUC Biology Textbook Questions and Answers, Model Question Papers with Answers, Study Material 2020-21 in English Medium and Kannada Medium are part of 1st PUC Question Bank with Answers. Here KSEEBSolutions.com has given the Department of Pre University Education (PUE) Karnataka State Board NCERT Syllabus 1st Year PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers Pdf.
Students can also read 1st PUC Biology Model Question Papers with Answers hope will definitely help for your board exams.
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Question Bank with Answers
- Chapter 1 The Living World
- Chapter 2 Biological Classification
- Chapter 3 Plant Kingdom
- Chapter 4 Animal Kingdom
- Chapter 5 Morphology of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 6 Anatomy of Flowering Plants
- Chapter 7 Structural Organisation in Animals
- Chapter 8 Cell: The Unit of Life
- Chapter 9 Biomolecules
- Chapter 10 Cell Cycle and Cell Division
- Chapter 11 Transport in Plants
- Chapter 12 Mineral Nutrition
- Chapter 13 Photosynthesis in Higher Plants
- Chapter 14 Respiration in Plants
- Chapter 15 Plant Growth and Development
- Chapter 16 Digestion and Absorption
- Chapter 17 Breathing and Exchange of Gases
- Chapter 18 Body Fluids and Circulation
- Chapter 19 Excretory Products and their Elimination
- Chapter 20 Locomotion and Movement
- Chapter 21 Neural Control and Coordination
- Chapter 22 Chemical Coordination and Integration
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Blue Print of Model Question Paper
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Design of a Question Paper
Time: 3 Hours 15 Minutes (of which 15 minutes for reading the question paper)
Max. Marks: 70
The weightage of the distribution of marks over different dimensions of the question paper shall be as follows:
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Weightage to Objectives
Note: 1% or 2% variation is allowed per objective.
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Weightage to the unit/chapter (Blue print of entire syllabus)
Note: Variation of one mark per chapter/unit is allowed. However the total marks should not exceed 105.
Karnataka 1st PUC Biology Weightage to forms of questions
1st PUC Biology Weightage to level of difficulty
- Questions should be clear, unambiguous understandable and free from grammatical errors.
- Questions which are based on same concepts, law, fact etc. and which generate the same answer should not be repeated under different forms (VSA, SA and LA)
We hope the given Karnataka 1st PUC Class 11 Biology Question Bank with Answers Solutions, Notes, Guide Pdf Free Download of 1st PUC Biology Textbook Questions and Answers, Model Question Papers with Answers, Study Material 2020-2021 in English Medium and Kannada Medium will help you.
If you have any queries regarding Karnataka State Board NCERT Syllabus 1st Year PUC Class 11 Biology Question Bank with Answers Pdf, drop a comment below and we will get back to you at the earliest.